Weekends are my most productive times as a handy man. Laurie maintains a "Honey-Do List" for me that never seems to get any shorter… no matter how many tasks I complete.
In addition to home maintenance, I’m known to build an occasional stick of furniture. Last year, I built a cabinet for our new TV. From time to time, I’ve also been recruited to help Laurie decorate the room we’ve remodeled. And yes, that even includes sewing.
Dislikes: homework, broccoli
Favorite holidays: Halloween and Christmas
Favorite Home Projects to do with Mom and Dad: yard work, anything that involves a hammer
- Home Decor projects on a thrifty budget
- Bargain hunting and antique shopping tips
- Before & After renovation photos
- Easy organizing projects
- Simple crafting projects and recipes
- Information about vintage Fiesta Ware
- A weekly link party where you can showcase your own projects
- Some humor to go along with it all
- You won't believe the projects we've been through: Fun Facts about our Renovations
- Click here to see where We've Been Featured