I thought I'd start a small photo series for the summer. I wanted to share some photos and facts about New Hampshire and New England. These posts will be short, and I'll only be putting them up for about six weeks. Enjoy!
- New Hampshire has the shortest ocean coastline in the United States. It's less than 20 miles long.
- The Isles of Shoals are nine islands divided between the border of New Hampshire and Maine.
- New Castle is the smallest town in New Hampshire, and it's the only one located entirely on islands.
- New Hampshire has two light houses on its coast.
- There are twelve beaches along the New Hampshire coast line.
Do you have any more questions about New Hampshire? If so, I'll see if I can answer them in this summer series.