If you have some time, you should really read the post, and the comments as well. Some of the comments are hilarious.
I knew that I had to write a post about House Hunters. I've been meaning to do this, partly because we have strong feelings about the show, and partly because a few people brought it up in the comments in the Property Virgins post.
4. I also dislike when buyers (especially first time home buyers) won't consider a house if it doesn't have stainless steel appliances. If you are twenty two and this is your first home, do you really need to run out and buy expensive stainless appliances?
8. Ditto on the wife saying "This is MY closet, where's his?" That was funny back in the year 2000, I think.
9. House Hunters, will you please stop stepping inside people's showers? Also, please don't lie on people's beds. It really grosses me out.
end: Which home did they choose? Was it:
- the ranch with the cockroaches;
- the colonial with rotting pipes;
- or, the cottage with all stainless steel appliances, granite counters and a stunning view of the ocean?
PS, Did you like this article? If you'd like to share it on your Facebook or Twitter page to help others enjoy it too, I'd really appreciate it! You can use the social media buttons below.