It's time again for our #14th Wicked Awesome Wednesday linky party.
Let's take a look of some of the talented bloggers we have here:
Helen from Dear Helen Hartman talks about how she would like to be a "lady who lunches." She also shows a vintage (and strange) recipe, and some vintage, mid-century ads.
Lori from Thrifty Decor Mom used the magic of paint to transform her outdoor clock and thermometor to look brand new:
Jennifer from Hydrangeas and Harmony has a great tutorial on making a teacher's gift for the end of the school year:
Jocelyn from Inside BruCrew Life made the most declicious looking Peanut Butter Explosion cake:
I went over and begged Stephanie from Angelic Accents too come join our blog party. She showed a beautiful collection of antique wedding gowns. You have to see these photos!
You can link crafts, recipes, sewing projects, home decor, before & afters, etc.
* We'd love it if you became a follower.
* Please link to your specific post.
* Please add our button or blog link to your post.
* No advertisements of any kind.
* Please comment on the blogs before and after you; everyone loves a comment!