1. Cut out paper snowflakes for your home or work space.
2. Watch a Christmas movie (A Christmas Story is our favorite Christmas movie here!)
3. Make a new ornament for your tree.
4. Make Christmas cookies (these chocolate crinkles are our favorites).
5. Open (or give) a small present early! Kids always love this one.
6. Pick out a toy to donate to Toys for Tots (we've heard in the news that they are very low on toys this year, sadly).
7. Make a hand made card for just one special person and mail it.
8. Attend tree-lighting ceremonies or church dinners (which are usually free, sometimes they request a small donation).
9. Have some hot cocoa.
10. Read a favorite Christmas story.
11. Go sledding on a big hill (if you live in an area with snow. Can you believe we have no snow yet? Handy Boy is pretty bummed about this...)
12. Have a snowball fight, or build a snowman
13. Drive around your neighborhood to look at Christmas lights.
14. Go to see Santa Claus at the mall. Just watching kids talk with Santa is fun.
15. Make some Christmas cookies and take them to someone who may not have family nearby.
Linking to: The Thrifty Home/ Coastal Charm/ A Little Knick Knack/ The Shabby Nest/ Beyond the Picket Fence/ Tales from Bloggeritaville