- Christmas cards: I print out my list of people that we send Christmas cards to. Last year, I finally made a list of addresses on Word, so I can print out address labels for the envelopes.
- Gifts: I started this several years ago. I keep a list of who I buy gifts for, and what I bought for them. This helps me to not repeat gifts, and it also gives me ideas for the following years.
- Ingredients: I make a list of the ingredients I use for my Christmas baking. I start to buy a little bit each time I go shopping, so I don't have to buy all the ingredients at once.
- Shopping: I make a list of stores that I need to go to, and try to tack on buying a present or two when I'm in or near those stores. That way, I can spread out the expense.
- Other paper: I make sure that I have enough wrapping paper, and buy stamps for my cards.
- Black Friday Info, which lists the ads for the upcoming Black Friday. You can find many of these deals online, so no need to fight the crowds! (I prefer online shopping myself.)
- Speaking of free shipping, have you heard of this site? Free Shipping Day. On December 17th, over 1,000 online merchants will offer free shipping with delivery by Christmas Eve in the continental US.
Happy list-making and shopping!